miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

The Masque of the Red Death - Illustrations

Today I present you the three illustrations I did for the "The Masque of the red Death". I resolved the illustrations with a metaphoric side because I wanted to do something different than the comic adaptation.

Hoy toca las tres ilustraciones que hice para "La másacara de la muerte roja". Decidí resolver las ilustraciones con un enfoque alegórico pque quería hacer algo diferente a la adaptación en cómic.


This first one is a watercolour with indian ink and gouache. Este primero es una acuarela con tinta china y témpera.



The Second is a litographic pencil over a grey poster board. El segund es un lápiz litográfico sobre una cartulina gris.



And the third one is a collage, I did a Illustration with watercolour and then I cut it and pasted it in another grey poster board.

Y la tercera es un collage, hice la ilustración con acuarela y despues lo recorte y lo pegué en otra cartulina gris.

No hay comentarios: