sábado, 3 de enero de 2009

Puritan


First post of the year with the last illustration I did the past year. I began this piece months ago with the idea to do a Solomon Kane but I suddenly got bored and left it unfinished until a few days ago I saw it and decided to finish it.
It's funny because the final piece ended a far different from my original design, forgotten the Solomon Kane theme and doing a old man puritan instead.

Primer post del año con la última ilustración que hice el año pasado. Comencé esta pieza hace meses con la idea de hacer un Solomon Kane pero de repente me aburrí y la dejé sin terminar hasta hace unos pocos días que la vi y decidí acabarla.
Es gracioso, porque la pieza final es muy diferente de mi diseño original, olvidando el tema de Solomon Kane y haciendo un viejo puritano en su lugar.

No hay comentarios: